Faux Wood Blinds
Faux wood blinds are a fashionable, yet economical alternative to woods. Their durable material won’t scratch, chip, or fade and as such, they’re great for right moisture areas including kitchens, bathrooms, saunas and an excellent choice for humid climates. Best of all, they’re easy to clean and maintain.
Our collection features both Composite and Polymer Faux.
Composite Faux Wood Blinds
- Durable combination of hardwood and engineered polymer material.
- Available in 2” flat and 2 1/2” beveled slat styles to fit most window sizes.
- Choices range from white tones and neutrals to deep wood tones to complement a variety of interior designs.
- Comes standard with a 3” decorative wood valance and wood trapezoid bottomrail.
Polymer Faux Wood Blinds
- Comprised of engineered polymer material.
- Available in 2” and 2 1/2” flat slat styles.
- Offered in best-selling whites and neutrals and popular enhanced wood grain tones in smooth and textured styles.
- Comes standard with a 3” decorative polymer valance and polymer rectangular bottomrail.
Both Programs Feature
- Heavy-duty headrail and crash-proof cordlock that provide smooth, reliable operation.
- Decorative tassels with a unique break-thru stop ball that help protect children and pets from dangling cords while enhancing the blind’s beauty.
- A wide selection of solid and decorative tapes that add a stylish accent.
- A decorative tape valance option that provides a finishing tough.
- Optional LightsOut feature that blocks additional light and enhances privacy.
- RemoteTilt motorization system options for easy operation with the touch of a button.
- A Limited Lifetime Warranty to ensure your customers’ satisfaction.
Slat Sizes and Styles
2” – Standard slat size that’s a wonderful fit for most window sizes.
2 ½” – Flat slat size that provides enhanced view-through, ideal for larger scale windows.
Smooth Finish – Offered in whites and neutral tones.
Textured – Textured polymer slat with grain depth and dimension effect.
Enhanced Grain – Refined grain styles with a rich tone-on-tone appearance.
A decorative 3” wood valance with adjustable mounting clips comes standard on every blind. (Polymer Faux blinds feature a polymer valance). Custom return lengths from 1/2 “to 6” are available upon request.
A sleek, contemporary 3” Crescent shaped wood valance may be selected as a free option (available on Composite Faux blinds only).
Hardware and Installation
Our heavy-duty slim design profile headrail is strong enough to cover large windows with a single blind, yet slim enough to reduce stack and allow more view. Box mounting brackets are color-coordinated and easy-to-install.
Our innovative, proprietary magnetic valance clips make valance installation quick, easy, and secure while also allowing for custom height and projection adjustments.
Solid and Decorative Tapes – Over 60 colors and styles are available to add a fashion accent, cover route holes, and increase privacy. Tapes can also be added to the decorative valance to provide a completely coordinated look.
LightsOut Feature – This Routeless design reduces light leaks and enhances privacy. Available at no extra charge on all faux styles except for 2 1/2” Composites which include a surcharge.
RemoteTilt Motorization System – Battery-operated multi-channel Radio Frequency (RF) system tilt blinds open and closed with the touch of a button. The RF remote controls operate the blinds at great distance and the multi-channel version allows for independent blind operation. Combine with wall switches or timer for total convenience. Batteries for both the blinds and remote are included.